Little Tikes Activity Garden
With the Little Tikes Discover Sounds Activity Garden, children six months to three years old can develop motor skills and cognitive abilities while playing with a variety of toys. The activity gym can be set up in open or closed play configurations to accommodate different ages. Infants will love the stimulating colors, shapes, and textures. The set features a crawl-through obstacle course, a ball-drop flowerpot, doors that open and close for peek-a-boo, a telescope, and a shape-sorter mailbox. There's also a removable play panel with engaging sound effects and a multilingual telephone.
Open and Closed Play Configurations
The Activity Garden easily converts from a closed play center to an open, two-sided play gym without the need of tools. The closed play configuration keeps babies inside, but allows exiting through the arches. The open configuration allows access to both sides of the gym for older children.
Working Doors and Windows
The Activity Garden features doors and shutters that open and close, making it great for games of peek-a-boo with your baby and providing easy access to the play area.
Take the Double-Sided Play Panel with You
The play panel features a mirror, a learning clock, a ball shaker, movable clicking bugs, and a three-language interactive telephone to engage language learning. Your little one will develop fine motor skills and learn how to count in English, Spanish, and French. The panel also plays animal sound effects and silly sounds. The removable panel can easily be taken along on car rides and other trips.
Engaging Activities in an Educational Play Environment
The activity gym includes an arch to crawl through and a shape-sorter mailbox for learning about shapes and colors. There's also a musical piano on top of the door to play with, a ball-drop flowerpot with four balls, and a telescope for children to peer through.
Design and Assembly
Little Tikes has designed the gym to be a safe play environment for your baby. The plastic components are sturdy and easy to put together. Adults should be able to assemble this in under an hour with a Phillips screwdriver.
What's in the Box
Small arch, ball return, 2 shutters, shutter door wall, window box, large arch, mailbox, mailbox base, door with piano key, 2 arch supports, front door wall, telescope, telescope base, telescope nut, telescope screw, arch for slide, play center, slide, play center base, 3 letter blocks, 4 balls, 4 wall knobs, 27 screws, and instructions.
DiscoverSounds Activity Garden
At a Glance:
- Engaging play environment helps infants develop fine motor skills
- Easily converts from a closed play center to an open, two-sided one without tools
- Door with musical piano top and windows that open and close
- Removable play panel features three-language telephone and other interactive toys
- Crawl-through obstacle course, ball-drop flowerpot, telescope, and shape-sorter mailbox
- Six months to three years
- Phillips screwdriver
- Two AA batteries for play panel (not included)
- Learning featured throughout play environment helps infants develop fine motor skills
- The play center easily transforms without tools into an open, two-sided play center for unlimited play
- Interactive take-along double-sided play panel features a mirror, learning clock, ball shaker, movable clicking bugs, and a three language interactive telephone
- Crawl-through obstacle course, Shape-sorter mailbox, working Tap-a-Tune piano sits atop the open-close door
- Movable, look through telescope, open-close window shutters that feature a ball drop flower pot